We’re looking for people who care deeply about customers and are passionate about building products that improve the way millions of teams work together.
As a member of Asana's Engineering teams, you will grow quickly by taking on responsibility and making an impact on core projects. Whether its collaborating on architecting product tours with React, working on one of our product teams, or building out our foundational systems with our infrastructure teams, you will become an integral part of our growing organization.
Learn more about our Engineering team:
- Asana Engineering blog
- What our Interns built in 2019
- Our Co-founder and CEO, Dustin Moskovitz, on choosing your first startup
What you'll achieve
- Impact the product through diverse projects such as building and designing new data models, implementing the subtle interaction behaviors that delight, architecting performant systems for data storage and building the testing infrastructure that ensures our software keeps running.
- Develop clean, beautiful code and leave it better than you found it.
- Experience growth and development by being paired with a mentor who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn.
- Ability to craft your career path, ultimately finding the teams and projects that you’re passionate about where you can most help humanity thrive.
- Constant desire to learn and improve
- Strong background in computer science
- Sound judgment for balancing between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline graduating in 2021
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently
- Excitement to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.