We’re looking for an engaging, adaptive, and energetic person to deliver instructor-led training that enables and empowers Asana customers. As a member of the EMEA Customer Success team, you will work with like-minded individuals who care deeply about driving value for our customers specifically through creating learning experiences that deliver delight and value at scale. We want our customers to not only become Asana experts, but champions of our brand. Our customer training goals are at the core of that strategy. As a training specialist, you will focus on developing and delivering training sessions that enable our customers to realise value and achieve mastery with Asana.
What You’ll Achieve
- Actively and continuously learn about product functionality, workflows, and best practices, with a bias towards breaking down these concepts into digestible training.
- Develop and iterate on training content in collaboration with our global training program, content strategists, and subject matter experts.
- Schedule and deliver a range of scaled virtual training through our live training webinar program, and review and respond to incoming requests.
- Partner with CSMs and Account Executives to understand customer pain points in order to develop tailored training content.
- Deliver customised, account-based training (both onsite and virtually) to paying customers with a strategic focus on increasing utilization and expansion.
- Coordinate training program logistics, such as scheduling, outreach, and data.
- Analyse the effectiveness of our training and continuously improve the learning experience.
- Report on the success and operational metrics of each training delivery.
- Build relationships with customers through Education programs to identify champions, and provide customer stories and insights.
- 1-2 years of experience delivering/facilitating training to a live audience
- Exceptionally strong and engaging communication and presentation skills
- Uncanny ability to break down complexity into simple, digestible parts
- Truly passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Growth mindset with an eagerness and curiosity to continuously improve
- Love for learning and teaching others
- Embraces new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open mind
- Able and willing to travel to training events (up to 25% travel
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.