The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a Senior GTM Enablement PMM to help lead Asana’s competitive enablement efforts and support our global customer-facing organization. The Senior GTM Enablement PMM will drive competitive positioning and the content strategy to prepare Asana’s sales teams to compete effectively in the field through powerful messaging, regular training, and deal support. You will also work closely with the product marketing and sales enablement team as well as our Head of Competitive Intelligence to develop and roll-out competitive programs, develop clear competitive differentiation, and other competitive response messaging.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board.
What you’ll achieve
- A deep and sustained understanding of the evolving Collaborative Work Management market with a focus on translating industry trends into content and training that can be leveraged by Asana’s sales teams to educate prospects and decision makers.
- Develop keen insights into the products and product strategies of Asana’s main competitors and deliver accurate, timely, unbiased and contextual analysis as a subject matter expert.
- Provide actionable sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the field (battlecards, whitepapers, presentations, etc.)
- Utilize and further develop internal and external programs to gather competitive insights that drive our competitive response
- Have 4-6 years of product marketing, solution engineering, compete experience or a combination of all three
- 4-6 years of experience with competitive research and developing a competitive response
- B2B software experience
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.