- Partner closely with Asana leadership to understand business and product priorities & objectives; build both immediate and long term hiring strategics the ensure both strong representation in our leadership and a diverse global Asana team.
- Be responsible for the management, development, delegation, and overall accountability of our early career talent acquisition team
- Set ambitious & motivating goals for your team, and enable them to be successful both personally & professionally; ensure individual & team goals are connected to greater company goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert for inclusive hiring practices across multiple markets, time zones, and countries while driving talent strategies cross-functionally that help achieve our representation goals at scale.
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition leadership team on global recruiting, operational effectiveness, headcount planning, team capacity planning, and recruiting resource allocation
- Leverage data, dashboards, & data visualization tools to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes for objectivity, pace, and scale
- Bring creative and innovative frameworks to the entire talent acquisition team
- Contribute to the greater success of the overall people team
- 6+ years of talent acquisition experience, including at least 2 years of management experience.
- Experience leading a talent acquisition team focused on diversity and inclusion.
- Experience hiring for early career talent, preferably in a high growth tech company
- A passion for coaching, motivating, and developing others
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational effectiveness & efficiencies
- A business mindset, and understanding of how your impact in talent directly translates to the greater success of the organization
- A growth mindset, humility, high EQ
- An ability to effectively drive change across an entire organization, and inspire a culture of shared recruiting accountability
- You “get stuff done” while keeping your eye & pulse on the big picture
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Experience with broad organizational design
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.