We are looking for an experienced business analytics leader who can transform the data and analytics capabilities of a rapidly growing business. You will build out and manage a team of analysts, establish processes to identify short- and long-term opportunities, and design a framework for improving decision-making across the Asana organization.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead a cross-functional team to establish an end-to-end customer journey data model and improve decision-making across the Asana organization.
- Prioritize the data & analytics roadmap with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support, Business Technology, Data Science, and Finance.
- Leverage Asana to develop and seamlessly manage a process for data and analytics work across the business organization.
- Establish a framework to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting across the business organization.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team of analysts to understand and develop: business reporting and forecasting models; product and GTM business case development; opportunity sizing; and action-oriented insights to drive the business forward.
- Develop business reporting and forecasting models to accurately predict short- and long-term implications of trends in the business.
- Communicate our short- and long-term business opportunities to business, product and finance leadership.
- Scale the decision-making capabilities of the business organization by establishing and rolling out self-service analytics tools and capabilities.
- Design a data reporting framework that meets the needs of stakeholders across the organization, from CEO to IC.
- Leadership: have led the transformation of a data & analytics capabilities of a business with scale.
- Management: have at least 5-years experience managing a team of analysts.
- Problem-solving: ability to look at the big picture and develop frameworks to solve problems.
- Data & analytics horsepower: proficiency with programming, big data tools, A/B testing, data visualization, forecasting and modeling.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.