We are looking for a driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player to join our sales team in Sydney. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business, and maximizing value for our customers. As an SMB Account Executive, you will be the first point of contact for many new potential Asana users and therefore written and verbal communication are critical components of the role. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
What you’ll achieve
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business and Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyse sales data and recommend and run new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets & objectives
- 2-3+ years of relevant sales experience
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimise processes to maximise results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a can do attitude
- Ability to relate and sell to a diverse set of prospects
- SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- Second language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.