At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realising their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
To support our rapidly growing EMEA customer base, we are looking for an Onboarding Customer Success Manager to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, and Asana consultant. As an Asana CSM, you’ll support our growing EMEA customer base by conducting time-bound 1:1 engagements for customers to help them adopt Asana in the most critical stages of their lifecycle. You will leverage change management strategies, project management skills, and deep product knowledge to consult our customer base on how to best use Asana for their specific needs.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally and a consultative partner to the customers with whom your work. To the product team you will be a valuable liaison providing real time customer feedback. To the broader business team and all of Asana you will provide a unique customer-centric perspective.
What you’ll achieve
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as customers’ core workflows to provide customers guidance on the best way to use Asana for their specific processes and needs
- Partner with customers to help them navigate change management and drive adoption of Asana as a new way of working within their business
- Facilitate interactive, engaging sessions with customers to help them to derive value from Asana and how to best leverage the tool to serve their needs
- Lead virtual and onsite engagements through the Professional Services program
- Manage competing priorities and multiple customers, delivering timely, tailored solutions and leveraging our suite of existing resources to scale effort and impact
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in customer support, customer success, or account management
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You do what it takes to make our customers, company, team, and yourself successful. Customers and the Asana team can count on timely and valuable output and communication.
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to our product team
- Growth mindset. You actively seek insights and perspectives to make decisions. You receive feedback graciously, incorporating it into your work
- Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences. You effectively and proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across offices, as well as with all levels of stakeholders at customers, from individual contributors to executive stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English, an additional European language would be advantageous
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, Munich, Tokyo, London and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.