We’re looking for a martech savvy professional to join our growing Marketing Ops team. In the upcoming years, Asana will expand our presence in the EMEA marketplace. You will support this effort by acting as the operational business partner to our EMEA Marketing team throughout the lifecycle of their campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring all operational puzzle pieces come together for each campaign to launch successfully.
What you’ll achieve
- Consult on operational best-practices, providing guidance on audience and regional targeting/segmentation and A/B testing strategies.
- Partner with marketers to craft campaign plans, identify operational milestones & create a timeline to ensure all build components of the campaign come together smoothly
- Own list uploads, make sure lead data is actionable & complete before sending to Sales
- Develop the systems knowledge of the marketing team by creating, hosting, & managing learning content on how to build campaigns using our MarTech stack
- Manage campaign QA (quality assurance), check each campaign before it launches for compliance with operational policies
- Work with our Legal team to understand compliance with privacy policies that are specific to the region (e.g.GDPR), work with marketers to ensure their campaigns are compliant
- Manage the in-take of regional data into our systems, maintaining compliance with global data management policies & standards
- Oversee flow of leads to Sales, ensure leads are correctly MQLd, routed, followed up with
- Create reports in Marketo and Salesforce, assist the EMEA Marketing team with reporting out on campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in the Marketing Technology space, able to demonstrate examples of operational excellence leveraging systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc
- Critical thinker, you don’t take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Experience with data analysis, segmentation, and reporting, you can give examples of how you’ve used to data to make decisions
- You can build strong relationships with our marketers around the globe, you’re excited to celebrate cultural differences & diversity
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.