Asana has grown to millions of users across 195 countries worldwide. Our rapid growth is due, in part, thanks to the word-of-mouth of our community of customer advocates. Asana’s community team brings customers and Asana together to deepen connection (between them and Asana, and to each other), engagement (education, empowerment, and enjoyment), and advocacy (word-of-mouth awareness-building and referrals) to enhance and reflect customer love and build our business.
As Community Program Associate: Forum, you will engage, manage, and grow our Asana community forum to help customers connect with one another, discuss best practices, and share their own successes and challenges as business leaders. You will become a lifeline to the community by engaging members in meaningful ways while amplifying the work of moderators, champions, and contributors. You are empathetic to the variety of community members’ needs, and can craft experiences to empower them and ensure they feel supported.
What you’ll achieve:
- Manage daily operations of the online community forum including administration and engagement to make sure all questions are answered and members feel supported
- Produce resources, promotions and content for ongoing engagement, activity and growth of the community forum
- Coordinate with product managers, marketing managers, community managers, user operations, and other stakeholders to leverage the community forum in their work and to develop effective communication loops for capturing and capitalizing on community feedback and insights
- Monitor and report on activity data and success metrics, including program efficacy, ROI and business impact, while socializing the outcomes and impact across the company
- Collaborate with international CO, Sales, and Marketing teams to support localized subcommunities in the Community Forum and come up with creative solutions for supporting and engaging our international customers by addressing their regional needs
- Recruit, activate, engage, and retain Forum Champions to scale the support and engagement systems of the community
- Above all, you love people (and especially customers). You love what they say. You love to be inspired by their stories. You can’t wait to engage with them every day.
- Well-written, well-spoken, professional, and comfortable in front of any audience as you’ll be representing the Asana brand.
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and increasingly global environment. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined or out of the initially defined job scope).
- Proactively look for problems that need solving, then solves them.
- Preference for 2+ years experience in online community forum management.
- Understanding of how to drive value from and measure impact of community forum programs.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Fluent in multiple languages (English required, plus Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese preferred).
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically.