We’re looking for a multi-disciplinary creative to help us build a category-leading brand at Asana.
Brand Design at Asana is responsible for helping teams understand our products, be inspired by our mission, and trust our brand. We design external and internal communication across a range of media, including websites, product tours, videos, user education, advertising and brand campaigns, and events. We build and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across channels, and we produce creative campaigns that communicate and strengthen our core brand values.
You’ll work with in-house resources as well as external agencies and vendors to ensure that our work is extraordinary. You're passionate about building great brands, highly collaborative, curious, and eager to keep learning.
What you’ll achieve
- Design and document visual systems and influence the evolution of the Asana brand
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including design for print and interactive, illustration, photography, and video
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand across all of our channels
- Work with leadership to evolve our process, tools and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work
- Help grow our team by interviewing candidates and mentoring new colleagues
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- 5+ years experience in brand design, in-house and/or agency
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Experience building and evolving brand systems and guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Illustration and iconography experience
- Experience working with (and ideally directing) photography and video
- Strategic thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution
- Great communication and time management skills
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.