As the Customer Operations Engagement Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on our engagement strategy across our customer base to grow the Customer Success program at Asana. You’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to ensure that customers engage in meaningful ways with our wide array of customer success, education, and support offerings. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with new channels and methods to activate customer populations, as well as drive the learning and growth engine for Asana’s customer-facing business. You’ll have the opportunity to influence Asana’s roadmap and company objectives by providing leadership and guidance to the rest of the organization on the voice of the customer.
This role reports to the Head of Customer Operations, who is based in San Francisco.
What you’ll achieve
- Responsible for the performance of all customer success engagement channel KPIs
- Research, recommend, experiment and help implement new channels, touchpoints, opportunities and best practices for customer success communication, engagement, and activation
- Produce high-quality campaign assets, content, and collateral for engagement with customer success audiences across scaled, mid-market, and enterprise customers
- Drive awareness of Asana Customer Success through online and offline events
- Own and master email engagement tools as the owner of the toolstack
- You love Asana’s customers.
- You get excited about problem-solving and finding ways to help our customers be successful, at scale.
- You’re a cross-functional superstar who exercises influence without authority and gets excited to collaborate across teams, functions, and departments.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to switch between strategic and tactical on a daily basis, and have the aptitude to prioritize competing strategic and executional responsibilities.
- You are data driven but know when to use your intuition to challenge and experiment on long, but not strong, held institutional hypotheses.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations, approach work with an inquisitive open mind, and are quick to adjust your assumptions if proven wrong.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.