The Marketing team at Asana is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. More than 75,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free product to do great things together—and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a senior manager of Demand Generation to help us win the hearts (and wallets) of larger organizations.
We’re pioneering a hybrid business model that helps us meet the needs of customers through both ecommerce and sales-assisted motions. As a campaign manager, you’ll help build the foundation for how our marketing org drives sustainable sales pipeline. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, craft strategic programs and campaigns that generate demand and leads, and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. And, you’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to make it all happen.
What you’ll achieve:
- Develop and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Set targets, manage program budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, vendors, and more
- Work cross-functionally with marketers, content producers, designers, sales leaders, analytics, and operations teammates on demand gen strategy and campaign development
- Drive close alignment with sales on targets, campaigns, email nurture and follow-up strategies, and lead management processes
- Mentor other campaign managers on the team
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
- 8+ years of lead or demand generation experience
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Experience at B2B SaaS companies, with a focus on mid-market and enterprise sales
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools like Salesforce and Marketo
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.