Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. Today, more than 60,000 businesses pay for Asana, and millions more are using our free products to move work forward, and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of growth, we’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Operations Coordinator to help us build a world-class Marketing Ops function.
The Marketing Operations team is chartered to build a foundation of structure, speed, and agility to support a world-class marketing function. As we build our Marketing Ops team to support Asana’s hyper growth, we need a best-in-class tech stack and operations program to support our marketers. This role will help Asana drive operational excellence by managing system governance, process, and optimization.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage Marketing technology operations, providing governance, process engineering, and consultation to enable marketers to efficiently use our systems
- Provide input in developing our MarTech roadmaps, proactively find opportunities help optimize our systems for scale
- Manage the request intake process for Marketing Operations, gathering requirements and triaging requests to our various technical partners (Data Science, Business Technology, & Analytics)
- Partner with our technical partners (Business Technology & Data Science) to support administration through the development of system standards and governance
- Develop training and documentation to ensure Marketers are fully enabled to use our Marketing technology
- Perform data analysis & data hygiene practices to ensure data within our MarTech systems is complete, accurate, and actionable
- 3+ years of experience with Marketing or Sales technology administration
- Operational expertise with marketing or sales automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal customers (in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) and translate their needs into supporting capabilities
- Relevant technology certification (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with coding (e.g. HTML, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Agile or similar methodologies
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.