The Asana Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We are looking for a contract Sourcer to work side by side with leaders and peers across our recruiting and business team to ensure that we are building strong passive candidate pipelines and mapping where great talent is today. You will build relationships with recruiters, business hiring managers, and team members to understand the needs of each position and work to identify using your proven sourcing skills. You will craft compelling and targeted outreach to engage the highest caliber of talent. You’re passionate about the hunt but also foster strong relationships with potential Asanas over time.
What You'll Achieve
- Help manifest Asana’s mission by identifying and hiring great members for the team
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organization’s needs and priorities
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies for top-tier candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular role and team need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- A track record of building high-performing business organizations
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including boolean searching, specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by talented individuals
- Deep knowledge of the technology Industry and prevalent talent map
- Experience building and developing pipelines of highly qualified and diverse candidates
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates
- Willingness and ability to recruit at all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to senior level leadership
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Charismatic propensity for creating content and messaging that shares our value proposition with those who belong here
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations and millions of users across 195 countries organize and manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group and Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, and Reykjavík, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.