Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 50k paying customers in 194 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. You will be responsible for focusing and growing revenue across the French speaking market.
- 6+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 2+ selling in the Enterprise segment
- Selling and supporting SaaS business models in EMEA
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognise organisational, financial and behaviuoral structures and obstacles
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Demonstrable experience developing territories
- The continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Fluent written and spoken French
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organisations and millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber and Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation and business results, and for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture and help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, and veteran statuses, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.