The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
Asana is loved by millions of people in over 192 countries. We are expanding our operations into Australia and New Zealand and are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to to grow Asana’s business in the region.. As a founding member of our ANZ team you will develop and execute marketing plans to increase awareness, signups, and revenue. You will report to Asana’s Global Marketing Lead who is based in San Francisco and work closely with the Asana’s ANZ-based sales team.
- Develop and execute demand generation and sales enablement initiatives
- Partner with Asana Sales team to create tailored sales collateral for local markets
- Identify opportunities for locally-relevant product launch, brand, or customer engagement campaigns
- Manage content calendars for local markets and craft unique content campaigns content (blog, social media, webinars, etc.) as necessary
- Outreach to local customer to develop local customer case studies
- Support our email program including campaign set up, execution and tracking.
- Support events, from planning to day-of logistics, as needed
- Support Global Community team to activate brand ambassador program (online and offline)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Broad knowledge of marketing channels, with expertise in at least one channel
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and proven success writing marketing content that drives results
- Demonstrated success crafting and executing marketing campaigns at a SaaS company
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience working with remote teams
- Familiarity with a freemium business model
- Familiarity with the ANZ market
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.