The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
Asana’s user base has grown to reach millions of users across 192 countries worldwide. We are looking for an EMEA Regional Marketing Manager (and Asana’s first international marketer!) who will be responsible for reaching current and prospective Asana users in new locations throughout the world. Specifically, you will lead the development of marketing plans across Asana’s European target markets. You will report to Asana’s Head of Web and Regional Marketing, and will partner closely with Asana’s sales, localization, and product marketing teams.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for Asana in the EMEA market, focused on the UK, Germany, and Benelux
- Drive regional marketing metrics including traffic, signups, and paid conversions
- Identify opportunities for locally-relevant product launch, brand, or customer engagement campaigns
- Represent Asana with local press and analysts
- Partner with Asana Sales team on demand generation and sales enablement initiatives.
- Manage content calendars for local markets
- Develop local customer case studies
- Coordinate with Asana Ambassadors to host community events
- 8+ years of experience
- Broad knowledge of marketing channels, with expertise in at least one channel
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- Fluent in French or German
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience working with remote teams
- Familiarity with a freemium business model
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.