Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The Senior Director Commercial Operations will lead the buildout of the Commercial operations infrastructure and drive the Launch Readiness process as Arvinas prepares for the potential launch of its first commercial product (ARV-471).
This position reports to the VP of Commercial Insights, Analytics & Operations and will work in a hybrid arrangement or be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT. Travel as needed for meetings/ conferences.
- Responsibility for overseeing the Launch Readiness Process across Arvinas and partnering with alliance partner on launch readiness for ARV-471
- Provide product launch expertise and lead team responsible for the planning and program management of launch readiness process, serving as a key business partner to functional leads across the organization.
- Serve as a central point of communication for the progress and risks of launch preparation and execution across functions (Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Market Access, Commercial Analytics, External Affairs, Finance, IT, Legal and other key functions)
- Facilitate Launch Planning process, related information sharing and decision making within Arvinas and with alliance partner
- Lead launch-related plans and activities; workshop and management of workstream deliverables and facilitate Launch Readiness Review meetings
- Assess risk to launch activities, timelines, and execution and drive solutions to mitigate risks
- Lead Commercial Operations infrastructure buildout - (policy, process, and procedure development)
- Promotion Review Committee (PRC) process formulation & management
- Marketing/Promotional Materials execution project management (production and dissemination of materials)
- Marketing operations including materials inventory management
- HCP & Patient Speaker Bureau and Program operations management
- Medical Congress Planning (Exhibits, Meetings & Events Management)
- Centralized process and execution for sponsorships and contracting
- Ad board planning and operational execution
- Responsible for recruiting, training, managing, coaching and developing the Commercial Operations team
- Accountable for managing budget for commercial ops and contractor/ vendor management, as needed
- 12+ years’ experience, working within the pharma or biotech industry
- Prior launch experience and an understanding of drug launch processes, functions, and the interrelated steps needed
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrated ability to work in teams, build strong relationships and influence across functions and across a partnership without formal authority
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, charts, timelines, PowerPoint and other software tools to organize, synthesize and communicate cross functional launch readiness information
- Ability to work cross functionally with many different functions and levels of managers to build a cohesive and high functioning launch readiness process
- Organizational agility - can confidently gain credibility quickly with leaders across all parts of the organization, including executive management effectively influence
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects from concept to completion
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and foresight in anticipating and solving complex program issues.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Bachelors degree required; related advanced degree is preferred
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer