Arvinas is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being co-developed and commercialized by Arvinas and Pfizer as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 400 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and mission – to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases by pioneering therapies created with our revolutionary PROTAC® protein degradation platform. We’re really excited about the work we’re doing inside and outside of Arvinas, and think you will be, too. But don’t just take our word for it – learn more about life at Arvinas and what employees have to say. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
The Senior Director of Commercial Analytics will lead the development and deployment of new analytic capabilities while providing analytical expertise to the Commercial Organization, in preparation for launch and commercialization of ARV-471 as well as other pipeline assets. The person in this position will lead generation of insights from various secondary data sources, including oncology claims and other data sources to provide strategic recommendations to the commercial team and other stakeholders. This person will be responsible for coordinating the procurement of various datasets and development of new analytical capabilities, as well as developing capabilities for sales operations analytics.
This position reports to the VP of Commercial Insights & Analytics and will work in a hybrid arrangement or be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal stakeholders' data and analytical needs
- Lead data acquisition and analysis to inform commercial strategies, tactics and decisions
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of RWD sources (claims, EMR etc.) to guide organization on appropriate data sources to use for addressing key business questions
- Coordinate the procurement of various datasets, design and implement analytical solutions in support of various commercial initiatives
- Partner with IT in setting up commercial data warehouse infrastructure
- Lead the design and delivery of advanced quantitative data analyses leveraging secondary data
- Sales Operations analytics to inform sales force sizing and structure decisions, alignment, targeting and IC design
- Marketing analytics e.g. current market landscape, opportunity identification, ROI analytics etc.
- Market Access analytics e.g. payer mix, top national & regional payers etc.
- Forecasting analytics e.g. share, dose, duration from claims data
- Lead development of field and home-office reporting platform
- Build advanced analytics capabilities
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement, testing, and deployment of new analytical capabilities for the business.
- Monitor the external environment to stay up to date on leading analytic capabilities, both within and outside of pharma, which can be applied within the organization
- Responsible for recruiting, training, managing, coaching and developing the advanced analytics team
- Accountable for managing budget for advanced analytics and contractor/ vendor management, as needed
- Collaborate closely across the Commercial Insights & Analytics team to ensure insights from secondary data are appropriately integrated with insights from other sources
- Collaborate with various other groups including Marketing, Access, Sales and other stakeholders, including alliance partner.
- 12+ years experience in pharma/biotech space in advanced analytics
- Previous oncology experience required
- Experience working with large complex data and corresponding query/ programming languages such as SAS, R, Python, or SQL plus experience with other big data technology such as Hadoop
- Strong knowledge of secondary data sources including syndicated sales, promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient level data; experience with payer data
- Proficiency in manipulating and extracting insights from large longitudinal data sources, such as Claims, EMR and other patient level data sets. Expertise in managing and analyzing a range of large, secondary transactional databases is required.
- Experience with field force analytics, including customer segmentation, targeting, and promotional response measurements
- Competency in navigating large volumes of information to synthesize what’s most important and actionable
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes and methodologies
- Proven track record of leadership, time-management, project management, and teamwork. Strong organizational skills and time management; ability to manage diverse range of simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consultative mindset, with the ability to develop strong partnerships and influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including describing complex data topics in simple terms. Considerable experience with presentation of statistical analysis results to a non-technical audience
- Bachelors degree required; related advanced degree is preferred
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer