Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes three clinical-stage programs: bavdegalutamide (ARV-110) and ARV-766, which are being developed as potential treatments for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 350 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas is seeking a dynamic and team oriented Vice President of Global and US Market Access to provide leadership in preparing for and executing on our first anticipated launch in Oncology. The VP of Market Access will play a critical role in helping Arvinas prepare for the launch of our first asset in Breast Cancer (ARV-471) in collaboration with our partner Pfizer. In addition, the incumbent will put plans in place to launch our other wholly owned pipeline assets.
We are looking for experienced and collaborative leaders to help us build the required capabilities to bring our products to patients, and as a result drive top tier commercial performance.
This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and can be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT or can work with a hybrid work arrangement or remotely from a location within the U.S.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Team leadership for:
- Global Pricing and Market Access
- US Payer Marketing
- US Payer Field Team
- US Trade and Channel
- US Pricing and Contracting
- US Patient Support Services
- US Government Payers (example: VA and DoD)
- Build and lead a high functioning Market Access team to ensure appropriate access and access solutions for patients and providers.
- Build the payer field teams to support successful launches.
- Develop market access strategies to support the launch and ongoing commercialization of Arvinas products.
- Develop the channel strategy and operational capabilities to commercialize Arvinas products.
- Develop the pricing and contracting capabilities to commercialize Arvinas products.
- Approve budgets and schedules to meet corporate requirements.
- The Vice President of Global and US Market Access will be an experienced Market Access leader who has led several of the key areas of responsibility outlined for this role.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience, which includes 10 years of experience leading market access teams across a range of key areas (Global Pricing and Market Access, US Payer Marketing, US Payer Field Team, US Trade and US Channel, Pricing and Contracting, and or US Government Payers (example: VA and DoD), and 5 years experience in Oncology market, specifically in the US.
- Track record of building and leading high functioning and collaborative teams.
- Ability to collect, synthesize, and present data to leadership and across the organization.
- Ability to lead and influence cross functionally.
- Experience in Breast and Prostate cancers is helpful.
- Previous experience working in a commercial collaboration.
- Leads by example and models collaborative behavior by soliciting opinions but is also willing to make key decisions and is effective in getting the team behind the decisions.
- Excellent planning, organizing and management skills with an ability to excel in a dynamic, growing business environment is essential.
- Exceptional inter personal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) with the ability to interact with colleagues and partners, both technical and non technical, at all levels of experience are expected.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners is required.
- Successful track record of hiring, training, and motivating teams to the highest level of performance.
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA or related advanced degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer