Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes two clinical-stage programs: ARV-110, which is being developed as a potential treatment for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 200 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas is seeking an experienced Cloud Systems Engineer to take lead on technical projects and ensure the enterprise cloud infrastructure is stable, available, and designed to best practices. In addition, the position will work with peers and IT leadership to manage and report on success metrics and help determine new cloud technologies to onboard, such as emerging Microsoft Azure or Office365 solutions or best in class third-party solutions.
This position reports to the Manager, IT Infrastructure and Operations and will be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT. Most activities can be conducted remotely but onsite once a week is preferred.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Own and Operate day to day activities within the Office365 Stack
- Run Monthly Utilization reports on OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint
- Lead traditional file share migration to the Azure Cloud
- Determine best fit for on-prem versus cloud workloads (VMware vs Azure)
- Optimize pushed Endpoint Applications with Intune
- Design and optimize Intune policies and endpoint management configuration
- Reorganize and restructure the corporate Intranet
- Introduce the company to automation and power flow and PowerBI technologies
- Manage Collaboration settings within Microsoft Teams, both internal and external
- Migrate VOIP phone systems over to Microsoft Teams
- Manage the Poly Conference Room Collaboration Systems for Teams and Zoom
- Assist in managing Identity Access Management tools
- Manage and deploy new and existing SSO, SAML, and cloud based identity applications
- Very strong business analysis skills
- Very strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent task management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the following is Required:
- The Entire Office365 Stack
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Clustering and or Scaling Services,
- Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, ExpressRoute and foundational infrastructure components such as Networking, Backup, Replication, Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge of the following is Desired: AWS, VMWare, Familiarity with NIST 800-53 or other Cyber Security Frameworks
- Data Classification and understanding of compliances such as GDPR, CCPA
- Capabilities such as DLP, DKIM
- 4+ years’ experience in IT, with the desired candidate having experience in life sciences
- Experience in IT Infrastructure and Cloud capabilities/applications from concept to delivery within life sciences
- Experience providing IT application support and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Management Systems or related IT discipline desired
- One or more of the following are required:
- Azure or AWS Cloud Certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, Azure Solutions Architect
- MSTS – SharePoint Development and Configuration or Similar
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer