We are seeking a versatile and motivated Sales Executive to join our US team and help drive the growth of our business.
You will work in an exciting growth environment to develop new business for Arundo in the region. Additionally, you will continue to build on our existing relationships.
In this role you will collaborate with senior management on strategic tasks of Go-To-Market and strategic selling that would involve identifying and targeting the right customer segments, defining the value proposition, developing effective sales channels, establishing pricing and packaging, and ensuring successful execution and delivery of the product or service. The role will directly report to our VP of Sales.
Tasks you would work on:
- You will work on establishing commercial relationships, both by leveraging your own and Arundo’s professional networks, and by actively seeking new potential customers (e.g. cold calling)
- You will manage existing customer business relationships developing the business within the account
- You will identify and capitalize on new business opportunities and develop new sales channels and partnerships to enhance scalability.
- Together with the project delivery organisation, you will be defining potential projects with the prospective customer, write proposals for these projects, and negotiate the final commercial agreement
- Once the commercial agreements are in place and the project commences, you will retain a close relationship with both the customer and the project delivery in order to secure both a smooth transition, and to lead the way for follow on sales
- You will travel across the North America to close sales in assigned accounts
- By being in close contact with the market and customers, you will have unique insight into the market requirements, and will therefore also work closely with the product owners in order to help support them in the development processes
What we request from you:
We are a traits-based organization that values diversity and seeks talented individuals to fulfill our customers’ needs. As a sales professional, we require you to possess strong executive presence, natural curiosity, intrinsic motivation, and being receptive to new knowledge. We welcome candidates from various experience levels and backgrounds, as we believe in creating an inclusive and supportive work environment.
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- You have 3-5 years of B2B sales experience with enterprise SaaS software sales
- You will collaborate with senior management on strategic tasks of Go-To-Market (GTM) and strategic selling that would involve identifying and targeting the right customer segments (account and territory planning)
- You drive new business with new logos, through networking, events and your own prospecting.
- You have a track record of success in previous roles meeting/beating sales targets
- You have a comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses and in managing complex, multi stakeholder sales cycles within large organisations
- You own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis using a CRM solution such as “Pipedrive/SFDC.”
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with customer to become the trusted advisor
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Proficiency in English is required (Multilingual language skills an advantage)
- Experience of ML/AI solutions preferred
Additional qualifications that would be beneficial (but not required):
- Experience in Oil & Gas, shipping, utilities or process related industries advantageous
- Experience in data intensive and/or data science related fields also advantageous
- Experience with Big Data analytics and visualization beyond classic business intelligence capabilities
- Layperson’s understanding or better of data science as applied to industrial operations
What's in it for you?
- Unmatched resources and talent to support your success
- Competitive base salary with commission-driven variable; plus participation in an employee stock option program.
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life.
- Inclusive work environment that values work-life balance and supports personal and family commitments.
- Hybrid solution with offices in Houston
Looking forward to hearing from you!