We are seeking a versatile and motivated Sales Executive to join our EMEA team in Germany (remote), Stockholm or Oslo, and help drive the growth of our business.
You will work in an exciting growth environment to develop new business for Arundo in the region. Additionally, you will continue to build on our existing relationships. In this role you will collaborate with senior management on strategic tasks of Go-To-Market and strategic selling that would involve identifying and targeting the right customer segments, defining the value proposition, developing effective sales channels, establishing pricing and packaging, and ensuring successful execution and delivery of the product or service. The role will directly report to our VP of Sales in EMEA.
- You will work on establishing commercial relationships, both by leveraging your own and Arundo’s professional networks, and by actively seeking new potential clients (e.g. cold calling).
- You will manage existing customer business relationships developing the business within the account.
- You will identify and capitalise on new business opportunities and develop new sales channels and partnerships to enhance scalability.
- Together with the project delivery organisation, you will be defining potential projects with the prospective clients, write proposals for these projects, and negotiate the final commercial agreement.
- Once the commercial agreements are in place and the project commences, you will retain a close relationship with both the client and the project delivery in order to secure both a smooth transition, and to lead the way for follow on sales.
- You will travel across Europe to close sales in assigned accounts.
- By being in close contact with the market and customers, you will have unique insight into the market requirements, and will therefore also work closely with the product owners in order to help support them in the development processes.
- Strong executive presence, natural curiosity, intrinsic motivation, and coachability
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience with enterprise SaaS software sales
- A track record of success in previous roles meeting/beating sales targets
- A comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses and in managing complex, multi stakeholder sales cycles within large organisations
- Ownership forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis using a CRM solution such as Pipedrive/SFDC
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the trusted advisor
- Proficiency in English (Multilingual language skills an advantage)
- We work with Salesforce and we expect you to be familiar with it or similar.
Having background in any below-mentioned fields would be an advantage:
- Experience with data-intensive/data science-related fields
- Experience in heavy-asset industries, shipping, utilities, or process-related industries
- Layperson’s understanding (or better) of data science as applied to industrial operations
- Experience with Big Data analytics (including ML/AI) and visualization beyond classic business intelligence capabilities