We have great plans ahead for Arundo with focus on growth, commercialization and getting a strong position in a competitive market. Our focus now is to scale up and build a strong organization to support our offensive efforts.
We are therefore now looking for a Finance Manager based in Oslo who will be a key player achieving our strategic goals. You will have the overall responsibility for the company´s financial management and oversee the Arundo Group finances. As such, you will be responsible for running and ensuring compliance of Arundo´s finance function from A to Z.
As a Finance Manager in a scale-up Company as Arundo is, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills and have a significant impact on shaping the Finance team, building upon your knowledge, and supporting Arundo in a very exciting period. This role reports to the CEO and has personnel responsibilities for an Accountant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build accounting and finance processes for a scaling global company using Norwegian GAAP
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Monthly financial routines, incl. budgeting, reporting, and consolidation
- Quarterly financial projections 12 months forward and ability to set up scenarios.
- Quarterly inter-company transfer pricing/invoicing.
- Liquidity management, incl. overseeing/handling payments, cash flow, and intra-group cash management.
- Risk management, ensuring that the companies have appropriate insurance coverage.
- Managing the finance team (currently 1,5 FTEs).
- Liaising with our external accounting partners
- Ensuring Arundo is financial compliant in all entities
- Investor dialogue, handling questions/requests, and managing documents.
- Oversee cap table and keep accurate in collaboration with our legal team.
As our new Finance Manager, we envisage you to have an analytical mindset with strong financial understanding and good communication skills. It is important to be flexible, open-minded and at ease with shifts in tasks and priorities. As a member of a small international team covering a broad set of tasks in a fast-growing company, you share our attitude at Arundo that “no task is too small, no task is too big”. To be successful in this position, we imagine you to be a self-going person with a high level of integrity and dependability. Lastly, you will do great in this role if you thrive in a fast-paced organization with highly accomplished professionals.
- Min. BA in Accounting, Economics or Finance, MBA is highly desirable
- You have 4+ years working experience in a similar position
- You have strong Excel/spreadsheet modeling skills
- Ideally, you have experience in project-based organizations
- It is beneficial if you have worked in an international Company
- Experience from Big 4 accounting firms or similar is desirable