We are looking for a Product Designer to join our international team. You will work with us in developing data-based software solutions that enable our customers to enhance their efficiency and contribute towards shaping the future of industry.
By joining our scale-up company, you will undertake research into efficient design solutions to aid our customers in meeting the challenges of the industrial sector, both with established products and novel offerings. Collaborating with talented colleagues, you will also take a leadership role in overseeing and evolving the Arundo design system.
Your job tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Understand end-user needs for existing, planned and envisioned product features, improve the design of dashboards and data visualisation for heavy equipment operations based on that.
- Take part in product feature brainstorming to design new ones and rethink existing functionality in collaboration with our development teams.
- Understand how our customers are using Arundo products and continuously review and improve its design to minimise its complexity and make user experience intuitive and straight forward.
- Provide feedback and directions to software developers to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
- Communicate design rationale clearly to enable sales team to sell our roadmap, making sure that our products have a similar look and feel.
We are using Miro, Figma when working with data visualisation and various dashboard. Confluence and Jira are our documentation and tracking tools that we utilise together with Engineering Team. We expect a high level proficiency with these tools.
- You have experience owning the end to end design process for multiple projects, including low and high fidelity prototyping, iteration, and collaborative engineering handoffs.
- You have experience with UX design within an Agile software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate UX contributions to multiple shipped enterprise products through real case studies.
- You can manage multiple complex projects at once while ensuring deliverables meet high-quality design standards.
- You can turn complicated processes and concepts into intuitive user experiences and interfaces.
- Experience working with design systems and knowledge.
That would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in a customer-facing role, leading the workshops.
- Knowledge or desire to learn about machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science.
- Experience in data visualization and dashboard design. You will be creating intuitive representations of complex data sets.
We look forward to welcoming a dynamic individual who shares our passion for excellence and innovation!
Please apply with your portfolio!