Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
We’re currently accepting applications for interns within our Industrial Design team in SF.
We are currently looking for a talented Industrial Designer Intern to join our Innovation and Tech Industrial Design team. We are seeking highly driven and talented internship candidates to work on technology and innovation projects. We are looking for candidates with the ability to develop unique design concepts that help bring brands and ideas to life. Candidates should possess strong problem-solving abilities, high attention to detail, and outstanding visualization skills. You are passionate about design at the intersection of consumer technology, keeping your finger on the pulse of current and future trends. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and push yourself beyond your own creative threshold, elevating every brand and project put in front of you.
Industrial Design Interns report to the ID Lead and work alongside minds of all disciplines in a highly creative, fast-paced and collaborative environment. An Industrial Design focused background is necessary and strong graphic design sensibilities will be well received.
What we expect:
- Participate in the full design process from concept and sketch phase, to product implementation and 3D development
- Support the development of a cohesive brand identity, from graphics, story boards, creating scenarios, sketching, 3D support etc.
- Provide ongoing insights and support for all projects presented to Aruliden
- Contribute to every step of the industrial design process, from concept generation through final execution.
What it will take:
- Degree in Industrial Design or equivalent experience
- Good Portfolio demonstrating superior problem solving, ideation, and aesthetic
- Ability to self-direct, set goals, organize, and manage time wisely
- Concept, Strategy, Sketching, Rendering and Mock-up creation
- 3D CAD/surface and solid modeling proficiency (Solidworks or Rhino3D)
- Keyshot or 3DS Max rendering and animation software
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills