Aruliden is an independent strategic design agency with deep expertise in brand creation and product innovation. Founded in 2006 by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden, we work globally from New York, Amsterdam, and San Francisco. We are a collection of people who care deeply about the work we do and the impact it will make on our culture through responsible design.
We’re creators who think like founders.
We work with people and brands that inspire us.
And now, we are looking for an experienced brand strategist, who is excited to provide strategic guidance for brands-- from startups to Fortune 100 companies that span a range of industries.
What it will take:
This position requires proven success with leading both the strategic process and creation of brand and design strategy deliverables for multiple clients and projects. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with developing new brands, repositioning, and/or extending existing brands. Strategists work independently, yet collaborate with design teams from client kickoff to creative execution.
Strategists at Aruliden are often responsible for copywriting and presentation development, therefore we seek those who equally enjoy the rigor of synthesizing research and the storytelling required to deliver a compelling strategy. The role requires strong analytical and creative thinking, consultation and presentation skills, and ideally expertise in workshop development and group facilitation.
What we look for:
- 5+ years brand strategy experience in a design consultancy/creative studio
- Creative conceptual thinker who is also pragmatic
- Someone who geeks out on brands and learning new industries
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work independently and collaborate closely with design teams
- Demonstrated strong client management and relationship skills
- Engaging public speaker with strong storytelling skills
- Workshop development and facilitation experience (including co-creation)
- Qualitative research experience (contextual, exploratory, pack evaluation, etc.)
- Masters degree in a related discipline preferred, but not required