Please note this role is within the Aruliden Amsterdam office and requires on-site work.
Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
The Brand Designer we’re seeking loves brands. They’re excited by beauty, fashion, lifestyle and packaging. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in graphic design, typography, and building brands across a 360 sphere, they understand how to tell unique visual stories through presentations and how ultimately to bring a brand and products to life. The candidate should also have a strong pulse on trends - what’s happening today and what’s happening next - and ultimately bring a fresh perspective and positivity to the table. Our environment is highly creative, fast-paced, fun and collaborative.
We’re looking for highly creative, strategic, thinkers and makers – we listen, learn, reinvent, design and make stuff, come join us!
As a person you are:
- Organized, self-disciplined
- Collaborative and able to communicate your ideas with others
- Are a strategic, creative thinker and lover of brands
- Excited to continue to learn and grow
- Mature, driven and flexible when it pertains to working on all kinds of projects
- Methodical and process oriented
- Comfortable explaining your thoughts and ideas with colleagues, clients and the like
As a creative you have:
- Minimum two to three (2 - 3) years packaging and visual identity systems experience
- An understanding and interest in how to realize a physical product from concept through to actualization
- An understanding and desire to keep up to date with innovation, industry and design trends with a specific focus in beauty, fashion and lifestyle
- Understanding of brands across a variety of industries
- High design aesthetics, typography and interest in developing art direction in relation to brand
- Good understanding and experience of bringing a brand to life in the social/digital space
- Good understanding and ability to bring a brand and physical product to life
- Strong concept and visualization skills
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills