Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist with 7+ years of experience who is excited to work on brands from startups to Fortune 500’s across a range of industries within a fast-paced environment. This Senior Brand Strategist will lead strategy across a range of clients and projects (rather than a single account), often serving as the primary project leader, and will also drive a range of new business efforts.
What it will take:
The ideal candidate has experience in brand positioning, innovation and design strategy with consumer brands and is enthusiastic about assessing, building and defining brands, and growing them through product, experience, services and design. Strategists collaborate with the design team to deliver projects end-to-end, from insights to brand and design strategy onto activation.
The job requires strong strategic thinking, insight, ideation and communication skills. They must be a very strong writer and storyteller, to be able to construct a compelling narrative and build concise organizing frameworks to communicate complex information in a simple way. They must be able to conduct effective research, then synthesize a large amount of information into strong conclusions backed by rigor. At the same time, they will be able to bring ideas to life in a compelling and human way. Additionally, they must be able to lead and manage junior strategists, work effectively with senior management and contribute to a great culture.
What we look for:
- 7+ years experience in brand / innovation and design strategy for consumer-focused brands
- Demonstrated experience in crafting brand positioning
- Adept at uncovering strong insights and turning those into differentiated strategies
- Ability to shape and express ideas clearly through strong writing skills and compelling storytelling
- Research synthesizers + problem solvers + idea creators
- Proposal and SOW development experience
- Experience collaborating with designers
- Strong client relationship leader
- Excellent communication and organizational skills