Aruliden is an award winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brand, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 500 as well as start up clientele in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, often rethinking categories and industries. Design excellence shows up in all parts of our work, from Strategy to Digital content creation with deep roots in bringing brands to life in non traditional ways. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team of 45 works with global brands and clients throughout the world to create cultural impact through design.
We are looking for a Strategist with 4+ year of experience who is excited to work on brands from startups to Fortune 500’s across a range of industries within a fast-paced environment. This Strategist will support strategy across a range of clients and projects (rather than a single account), often serving as the primary project leader, and will also drive a range of new business efforts.
The ideal candidate has experience in brand positioning, innovation and design strategy with consumer brands and is enthusiastic about assessing, building and defining brands, and growing them through product, experience, services and design. Strategists collaborate with the design team to deliver projects end-to-end, from insights to brand and design strategy onto activation.
The job requires strong strategic thinking, insight, ideation and communication skills. They must be a very strong writer and storyteller, to be able to construct a compelling narrative and build concise organizing frameworks to communicate complex information in a simple way. They must be able to conduct effective research, then synthesize a large amount of information into strong conclusions backed by rigor. At the same time, they will be able to bring ideas to life in a compelling and human way.
- 4+ years experience in brand / innovation and design strategy for consumer-focused brands
- Demonstrated experience in crafting brand positioning
- Adept at uncovering strong insights and turning those into differentiated strategies
- Ability to shape and express ideas clearly through strong writing skills and compelling storytelling
- Research synthesizers + problem solvers + idea creators
- Proposal and SOW development experience
- Experience collaborating with designers
- Strong client relationship leader
- Excellent communication and organizational skills