Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is looking for an Auction Operations Coordinator to support our quickly expanding Secondary Market team.
The Secondary Market team aims to create more liquidity in the market by enabling collectors and dealers to sell their collection. As a Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting this team to achieve their quarterly goals. You will provide excellent administrative assistance and learn the ins and outs of the business.
- Inbox management and email support for external inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate with partners and clients
- Preparation and management of consignment contracts
- Data management and and tracking through internal systems
- Conduct research and call partners as needed
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; experiencing managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with Google drive (docs, slides, sheets)
Preferred, Not Required:
- Experience designing Google slides
- Experience working with contract execution strongly preferred
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.