Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to support our growth efforts as we continue to expand the art market. This is an immediate 6 month temporary position.
Reporting into our Recruitment Operations Manager, you will act as a key member of Recruitment at Artsy—leading coordination efforts across all open roles, ensuring a top quality experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will help to support fast and efficient hiring during this high growth time. You will work directly with business stakeholders, recruiters, and hiring managers to ensure hiring processes are conducted with diligence and care. You are someone who can build relationships amongst stakeholders while simultaneously driving results, and are constantly seeking opportunities for improvements or creative solutions. You enjoy being a process manager, care about the small details, and are comfortable sifting through ambiguity. Ultimately, you are passionate about people and are motivated to safeguard our values as we expand.
- Tactical support and candidate management across all recruitment efforts: Manage candidate coordination for open roles across the US, London, Europe, and Asia. Provide an excellent candidate experience by providing speedy responses, scheduling, and problem solving. Assist with sourcing, reference checks, and job posting.
- Process Management: Work closely with hiring managers to ensure all inputs and action items are being conducted according to process and within a timely manner.
- Applicant Tracking System Management: Build out all interview plans and scorecards; Set up proper task management for hiring teams including individual responsibilities, alerts and notifications; Field all internal inquiries and process questions and serve as the expert in all things Greenhouse. Assist all internal hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers with proper system use.
- Organization and maintenance: Assist with general organization of recruitment materials, collateral, and process documents across multitude of internal tools and platforms.
- Must be located in New York and have flexibility to come into the office
- 1+ years of high volume coordination experience
- Deep affinity for process, task management, and coming to the table with creative solutions
- Strong time management and organizational skills, meticulous attention to details
- Experience and comfort working through ambiguity in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal skills working with multiple stakeholders, teams, and executives
- Experience working in a recruitment coordinator function or in a client/customer facing role
- Experience with tools such as Zoom, Google Hangouts, Notion, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience coordinating and collaborating across multiple time zones
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.