Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our increasing hiring needs. As we continue to grow our team and our overall marketplace sophistication, we’re looking for a Recruiter who can hire diverse talent with agility and speed.
As part of the Artsy Recruitment team, you can expect to bring new employees into a supportive, values-driven team, and to work with highly engaged hiring managers. The Artsy team is driving change across the entire art industry and in the way people connect with art — and you will be central to shaping how we grow.
In this opportunity, you will be responsible for sourcing and finding creative ways to tap into diverse talent networks to support our steep hiring goals. You will contribute to hiring talent into a supportive, values-driven, high-growth environment across Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Operations teams. You will work closely with our incredibly talented hiring managers and will help them staff their teams toward achieving business goals.
- High Volume Recruitment: Manage recruitment pipeline from outreach, candidate management, through to offer and close
- Sourcing and Building Diverse Talent Networks: Proactively identify and tap into diverse talent networks to expand Artsy’s talent reach and visibility
- Candidate Management: Support positive candidate experience, and advise candidates through the pipeline with speed and accuracy
- Applicant Tracking System Management: Actively identify talent currently within our database. Properly manage prospects and guide hiring managers through proper systems use and internal system communication
- 3-5 years of experience; recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- Strong track record of closing talent and supporting a high volume of hiring needs
- Values driving diverse talent and proactively building talent networks
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working in fast paced environment, subject to change and growth
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.