Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is building new and innovative products that will change the entire art landscape. As we continue to expand our tech org , with a specific focus in Berlin, we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to support its scale. As our sole Technical Recruiter, you will help us drive a culture of inspired individuals across Engineering, Product, Design, and Data, working toward building a world where people are moved by art every day.
Artsy’s recruitment team acts as network builders, process managers, and strategic advisors to hiring managers. As a key member of Recruitment at Artsy, you will be maintaining a high bar for both quality and diversity, and ultimately, will safeguard our values as we expand. You will work closely with our incredibly talented tech team and will contribute to building a team as diverse as the art we serve — one in which our team members feel supported, safe, and inspired.
- Full Cycle Recruitment: Manage 360 degrees of the recruitment pipeline from outreach, candidate management, through to offer and close.
- Sourcing and Building Diverse Talent Networks: Proactively identify, recruit and hire talent across Product, Design, and Engineering to create further reach and visibility across diverse talent networks
- Candidate Management: Support positive candidate experience, and advise candidates through the pipeline in a timely manner
- Hiring Manager Advisory: Provide strategic support to key stakeholders on hiring best practices and team growth
- Applicant Tracking System Management: Actively identify talent currently within our database and accurately tag and organize talent within our CRM. Properly manage prospects and guide hiring managers through proper systems use and internal system communication
- 3-5+ years of experience; recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- Strong track record of closing tech talent and supporting a high volume of hiring needs
- Values driving diverse talent and proactively building talent networks
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working in fast paced environment, subject to change and growth
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.