Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to own our consumer-facing to increase demand and drive value to Artsy’s collectors.
Artsy’s collector strategy lies central to transforming the way art is consumed and accessed. As Product Manager, you will design the roadmap that cultivates collectors, optimizes their full consumer lifecycle journey, and ultimately powers a best-in-class marketplace.
- Build creative consumer products that both engage collectors and connect them to the art they love
- Partner with marketing (email, push, performance) to increase demand and ensure collector retention
- Build and deliver on a roadmap that increases top of funnel efficiency and conversion (SEO, Onboarding, User Acquisition, Content)
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to drive high impact product decision-making and strategy
- Partner closely with design and engineering, managing the product development process end-to-end in a collaborative fashion
- Experience owning consumer-facing product lifecycle — managing products from conception to launch to deliver impact for our business and our users
- Proven success delivering products that delight consumers through enhanced marketing technology (Emails, Push, User Acquisition etc)
- Ability to articulate product vision and inspire your core team and stakeholders around an outcome
- Experience in user research, user-centered design, and A/B testing, with a passion for building products that solve user needs
- Clear, concise communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient with quantitative methods and analysis; SQL skills are a plus
- (+) Two-sided marketplace experience
- (+) Understanding of high price point, and/or emotional purchase considerations\
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We are obsessed with art because we believe in its power to move us and change the way we experience the world. Together, we are dedicated to expanding art’s impact on humanity.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We have the courage to be vulnerable, to communicate honestly, and to invite diverse perspectives. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace learning, growth, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both Art and Science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Do the Right Thing, Always: We are building a company and community we can all be proud of. We make decisions with honesty and integrity, even when it’s not convenient. Empathy, respect, and inclusivity are core to our mission.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.