Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries. We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Operations leader to drive revenue growth through the optimization of sales and account management processes and technical infrastructure.
As Sales Operations Lead, you will be a key contributor to the tools and processes that enable our global sales and partner success teams to drive more revenue opportunities. Success in this role means understanding the pain points and opportunities of our current systems and tooling, and creating world class solutions to address them. In this position, you will work collaboratively within a small sales operations team, our analytics and engineering teams, finance, sales and partner success, and will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketplace Strategy and Operations.
- Build out processes, team training, and infrastructure to support sales lead enrichment, pipeline management, forecasting, and analytics.
- Inform and build technology enhancements, including our Salesforce Platform and integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Review sales data to identify trends and convert into actionable metrics, sales processes and tactics
- Manage sales and retention forecasting and territory/segment assignment
- Assist the partnerships marketing team with maintenance of our prospect and customer lifecycles
- Project management for complex data products or operational solutions
- Design and track efficacy of incentive programs, working closely with finance and Sales Directors
- Experience project managing complex data products from start to finish
- Skilled collaborator and communicator; can work across multiple stakeholders and functions within the organization to identify operational problems and find solutions
- 3+ years’ experience as Salesforce Admin, with a passion for learning new tools and technologies
- 2+ years experience with Marketo or a CRM
- Strong knowledge of systems oriented architectures
- Positive, user-centric attitude
Not required, but a plus:
- Salesforce certifications (Systems architect, Salesforce developer) a plus but not required
- Knowledge of SQL; Experience with Redshift and other languages (e.g. Python) a plus
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We are obsessed with art because we believe in its power to move us and change the way we experience the world. Together, we are dedicated to expanding art’s impact on humanity.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We have the courage to be vulnerable, to communicate honestly, and to invite diverse perspectives. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace learning, growth, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both Art and Science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Do the Right Thing, Always: We are building a company and community we can all be proud of. We make decisions with honesty and integrity, even when it’s not convenient. Empathy, respect, and inclusivity are core to our mission.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.