Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are currently seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to lead and measure Artsy’s campaign strategy across digital channels.
We’re looking for an analytical and imaginative paid media marketer to join our B2C Marketing team. The ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights to optimize paid media strategies. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up your sleeves to build, deploy, and launch paid search, display and social campaigns from various platforms. You’ll join a team that uses cross-channel marketing strategies to engage with collectors online and offline—delighting collectors with engaging content and driving artwork sales.
- Lead Artsy’s end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy: planning, launch, optimization and performance measurement across digital channels
- Own the bottom line on all performance marketing program as a profit-generating channel for the business.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Data Science and Product to develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance according to key KPIs such as LTV, CAC, CPA, ROAS, etc.
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house.
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Critio, Adroll etc.
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.