Working on the Gallery Partnerships team presents a unique opportunity to not only help build an incredible online resource for the art world, but to also directly serve on the front lines of powering Artsy’s growth and business goals.
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value proposition to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's vision of a future where everyone is moved by art every day.
The Sales Development Associate will focus full-time on generating new leads and scheduling meetings with gallery prospects who might be a fit for Artsy’s subscription services.
- Generate outbound leads via cold calling and email campaigns
- Follow up on marketing generated leads and conduct research to evaluate partnership opportunity and fit
- Effectively communicate Artsy value proposition in sales outreach to galleries to generate interest in the Artsy platform
- Qualify warm leads for Sales Managers, and schedule product demonstrations with relevant prospects
- Test, measure, and improve outreach campaign effectiveness and end-to-end lead management
- Meet and exceed core KPIs: daily dials, meetings booked, and activations
- Language fluency in German or French is required
- Interest in sales and being a part of a larger sales team
- Thrives on challenges and driven to exceed goals
- Has a growth mindset, learns quickly and is very curious
- Succeeds in a fast-paced, metric-driven role and team
- Compelling and persuasive communicator
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base
- Experience using Salesforce and working in a sales team environment is a major plus
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required
- This is an office-based role and you must be authorized to live and work in the UK
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy we care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.