Who we are
We're an international creative technology company with offices in Australia and North America. We're a talented and diverse group of creative thinkers, problem solvers, designers, writers, producers and engineers. We work alongside, and embedded within, cultural organisations to help them build people-centric interpretive experiences.
All our projects foreground place, from our ongoing partnership with the Mona museum in Tasmania to our latest immersive audio experiences with the Art Gallery NSW and Smithsonian Institution’s Freer and Sackler Museum. We specialize in creating magical experiences of and about place by seamlessly blending the physical and digital world, connecting people to new ideas derived from their immediate surroundings.
Want to make a genuine impact in a rapid-growth, software and professional services company? Want to influence best practice in a supportive environment as we continue to scale? We're looking for an extraordinary recruiter to head up our talent function globally.
Our success in this highly competitive environment comes from attracting talented people and then engaging and empowering them to give their very best.
This is where you come in...
Our Global Head of Talent Acquisition is a brand-new role, overseeing the entire function of sourcing, recruiting and onboarding for Art Processors globally.
You’ll switch seamlessly from developing talent acquisition and onboarding strategy to the hands-on tasks of writing job ads, interviewing candidates, and coaching team members involved in recruiting and onboarding new staff.
You have an outstanding knowledge of all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers, to writing job descriptions, to offering job positions. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
This role is part-time, 3-days per week, with the opportunity to grow the role as we do.
You could be the one if...
- You pride yourself in creating genuine connections with people and nurturing those relationships for the long term
- You have experience recruiting technical roles, you’re a self-starter; you have the drive and desire to continually source the best talent in a competitive market, utilising a variety of sourcing and talent attraction strategies
- You’re analytical with the ability to clearly articulate and measure the value of new or existing initiatives
- You are able to balance the strategic and enjoy seeing talent projects through to completion, but still loves being hands-on in day-to-day recruitment.
We promote a friendly, human work environment; providing you with the support, tools and resources to flourish in your role. You'll be able to draw on the support of a widely experienced team while pushing the boundaries of what's possible in your craft while delivering unique experiences to some of the most innovative creative institutions in the world.
In addition to the above, you’ll:
- Have opportunities to continually learn, grow and develop your skills
- Have access to benefits which support your wellbeing
- Be able to work flexibly with access to different leave types and flexible work arrangements
- Be able to work out of a newly renovated office in vibrant Collingwood
At AP we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our clients. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.