Artium Technologies was born out of a desire to help innovators and disruptors harness the full power of custom software development. We’re always searching for people who care passionately about their craft, embrace the humility of consulting, and consider themselves evangelists for software best practices.
We’re dedicated to growth through discipline, collaboration, and mentorship. Our goal is to master the art of building software as small teams of passionate craftspeople. We help our clients—from brand new start-ups to tech companies and enterprise organizations—implement their own diverse cultures of software development mastery.
We practice lower-case ‘a’ agile implemented as a mix of XP (extreme programming), lean, and user centered design. We have strong opinions loosely held and are always exploring new and better ways to build software systems and organize teams.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
We’re searching for Product Managers who have a passion for bringing amazing products to market and evolving software systems solving complex problems and driving real world value.
Here’s what a week at Artium looks like:
- Start the morning with a quick Zoom standup meeting with your team.
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to define and drive product strategy, vision, and roadmap.
- Collaborate with your team to prioritize business, technical, and user-centric solutions to the problem or opportunity at hand.
- Create and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories to drive software development.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with your team and stakeholders.
- Help innovate and iterate on Artium’s Product Management processes and our approach to software development.
- Own the client relationship and drive a cadence of transparent communication between client and team.
- Modeled our values of pursuing mastery, humanity, and courage. Check here to see what that means to us.
Skills and experience our team needs:
- Strong leadership and communications skills, as well as the ability and desire to teach others
- Expertise in building and releasing software products
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience collaborating and working directly with engineers, designers, and other team members
- Experience with Lean, User-Centered Design, and Customer Development methodologies
- Desire to own the development software products and outcomes
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with extreme programming (XP methodologies)
- A background in client work or consulting
What we can give you:
- A holistic approach to work-life balance, which we know is often rare within the consulting realm
- A career plan that evolves with you as you grow in your role
- Take time to recharge with three weeks of paid time off annually
- A remote-based environment that will remain flexible for the foreseeable future Our long-term goal envisions office hubs in major cities around the U.S
- All the supplies you need to work from home successfully—including a mechanical keyboard of your choice
- Full coverage of Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance—for your family, too
- 401k contributions to invest in your future
- Subscriptions to ClassPass, Headspace, Spotify, and two of the following: Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+
- Sick days, company holidays, bereavement days, and a volunteer day
Artium is experiencing exponential growth! Not sure the above sounds exactly like you but you’re still interested in joining us? We’d love to hear from you! Reach out to email@example.com with your resume and a note about what you think you can add to our teams.
Artium Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.