Artium Technologies was born out of a desire to help innovators and disruptors harness the full power of custom software development. We’re always searching for people who care passionately about their craft, embrace the humility of consulting, and consider themselves evangelists for software best practices.
We’re dedicated to growth through discipline, collaboration, and mentorship. Our goal is to find progressive ways to build software as small teams of passionate craftspeople. We help our clients—from brand new start-ups to enterprise-level organizations—implement their own diverse culture and software development mastery.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
A Director is an individual contributor who owns the development of the product team as individuals, operates at the most senior level on engagements, and contributes to the development of the practice at Artium. We think of a Director's responsibilities in these three categories:
Grow the Product Team
As a servant leader, your main responsibility is making sure the people within your discipline are supported and have everything they need to do a great job and grow as individuals while doing it.
- Support talent recruitment and hiring, including training product team members on the process.
- Onboarding new team members into the practice.
- Coaching product team members via weekly 1:1s, project critique, and through a growth plan.
- Providing mentorship to team members via your own work, coordinating craft-specific meetings and events.
- Create and support product team culture.
- Develop materials about the product practice at Artium, to be used by other Artisans.
Execute on Engagements
- Executing on your engagements as a senior practitioner, delivering value to clients and customers in the market.
Provide Thought Leadership @ Artium
- Be a key member of the leadership team at Artium and join certain discussions around the "meta" of Artium, including opportunities in the market, which goals we should pursue, etc.
- Commitment to initiatives that contribute to Artium and craft-specific OKRs, which are set on a yearly and quarterly basis, respectively.
What we can give you:
- A holistic approach to work-life balance, which we know is often rare within the consulting realm
- A career plan that evolves with you as you grow in your role
- Take time to recharge with three weeks of paid time off annually
- A remote-based environment that will remain flexible for the foreseeable future Our long-term goal envisions office hubs in major cities around the U.S
- All the supplies you need to work from home successfully—including a mechanical keyboard of your choice
- Full coverage of Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance—for your family, too
- 401k contributions to invest in your future
- Subscriptions to ClassPass, Headspace, Spotify, and two of the following: Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+
- Sick days, company holidays, bereavement days, and a volunteer day
Artium is experiencing exponential growth! Not sure the above sounds exactly like you but you’re still interested in joining us? We’d love to hear from you! Reach out to email@example.com with your resume and a note about what you think you can add to our teams.
Artium Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.