Our Sales Team powers Artifakt's entrance into the European market to change the way developers team and enterprises work, to deploy fast, and stay online!
As an Artifakt Sales, you work closely with the Marketing Teams to turn leads into opportunities, promote the Artifakt product and ensure deals are closing, boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What You’ll Do:
New business & Sales
- Help build the Artifakt sales strategy in collaboration with company’s VP Sales.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and customer business needs.
- Qualify leads to turn them into prospects
- Map out prospects’ buying processes and identify the right stakeholders to build connections quickly.
- Maintain and grow confidence-inspiring relations with prospects.
- Organize and conduct sales presentations and short product demonstrations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and perfectly understand prospects’ needs and business requirements.
- Clearly demonstrate how the Artifakt Software and platform stand out among competitors.
- Negotiate contracts to ensure deals are closing.
- Report to VP Sales on prospects, deals, and revenue results.
- Ensure forecasting high accuracy.
- Keep CRM up-to-date and carry out prospect follow-ups.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, partners, prospects, customers, and new sources of opportunities.
- Collaborate with Customer, Marketing, and Product Teams to continuously improve sales strategies, workflows, tools, and collateral materials (sales deck, contents, events, webinars, etc).
You're a great fit for this role if:
You have +4 years of experience in a Sales or similar role for B2B SaaS/PaaS or Tech/IT services.
You are a master of the entire sales process.
Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
Determined and results-driven, rigorous, and organized.
Experience with a CRM and other sales tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.).
French and English—being able to communicate with an international team is a must.
Not sure you meet 100% of our expectations? We are also looking for potential. If your skillset matches some of it, please apply anyway!
Why you should join Artifakt
We are Artifakt - a PaaS that gives autonomy back to developers and helps companies to deploy, host, and manage web applications on scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure.
Our motto is Deploy fast, stay online!
Where we are heading:
We are a product-first company with a clear and powerful vision to drive cloud innovation.
We are techies at heart and it's our driving force to build a product trusted by companies and approved by developers.
We have many challenges ahead. It’s an exciting time to join us while we are getting ready to scale and to go global.
What's it like working at Artifakt:
We encourage our teammates to take ownership, innovate, and achieve remarkable results.
We build together a supportive environment where everyone has a voice, and we aim to offer the flexibility everyone needs to stay focused on what matters most.
We value diversity and deeply care for our teammates and customers.
We are looking for talented people who are:
- Fast learners and result-driven
- Customer-oriented and team players
- Creative and open-minded
Perks we offer:
- International team and work environment
- Hybrid remote policy and flexible work hours
- Personalized workstation setup
- Learning and career growth supports
What our interview process looks like:
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- Founders Interview
- Peers & Team Meeting