Our Customer Team ensures product adoption and customer success, by providing the best support and application expertise while contributing to the product improvement to make sure we deliver the best PaaS experience possible.
As an Artifakt Solution Engineer, your core mission is to manage our clients' projects from a technical perspective, and support customers to help them improve their knowledge on the Artifakt platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Work side by side with a Customer Success Manager and the client development team to make their transition to Artifakt successful.
- Understand client’s needs (target infrastructure, configurations, technical requirements...). Design and build the required customizations (scripts, actions, parameters...) to have the setup and deploy jobs work fine.
- Detect, investigate and solve incidents as well as reply to support tickets (application or infrastructure).
- Provide feedback and report bugs to the Product team to improve the platform performance, security, and resilience.
Project (Professional Services)
- Share your expertise with clients to qualify special requests as professional services.
- Work on elements regarding our Service Catalog or in an "On project" mode with the Product and Engineering teams.
Within 3 months, we expect you'll:
- Handle support management for 5 customers assigned by end-to-end resolve your very first tickets, and actively contribute to update our help center.
- Complete a new customer onboarding with a CSM by conduct training on your own and collaborate in a kick-off meeting.
You're a great fit for this role if:
You have a customer-first mindset and are used to interact with customers and manage projects (kick-off, onboarding, training, follow up, support...)
You master the development process and you know how to work with engineering teams.
You have a proven managing experience of infrastructures and/or web environments with multiple technologies.
Your technical expertise and skills are:
- Linux system administration (Debian or CentOS) and scripting
- Docker / Docker Compose (basic commands and registry)
- Web engines management (Apache and NGINX)
- Middlewares installation and configuration (Varnish, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch...)
- LAMP installation and configuration
- DBMS (MySQL and/or NoSQL)
- Cloud services (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Gitlab, Gitlab CI/CD, Github.
- Global infrastructure information (Load Balancer, Security, Disk Management, Monitoring, Scaling...)
Not sure you meet 100% of our expectations? We are also looking for potential. If your skillset matches some of it, please apply anyway!
Why you should join Artifakt
We are Artifakt - a PaaS that gives autonomy back to developers and helps companies to deploy, host, and manage web applications on scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure.
Our motto is Deploy fast, stay online!
Where we are heading:
We are a product-first company with a clear and powerful vision to drive cloud innovation.
We are techies at heart and it's our driving force to build a product trusted by companies and approved by developers.
We have many challenges ahead. It’s an exciting time to join us while we are getting ready to scale and to go global.
What's it like working at Artifakt:
We encourage our teammates to take ownership, innovate, and achieve remarkable results.
We build together a supportive environment where everyone has a voice, and we aim to offer the flexibility everyone needs to stay focused on what matters most.
We value diversity and deeply care for our teammates and customers.
We are looking for talented people who are:
- Fast learners and result-driven
- Customer-oriented and team players
- Creative and open-minded
Perks we offer:
- International team and work environment
- Hybrid remote policy and flexible work hours
- Personalized workstation setup
- Learning and career growth supports
What our interview process looks like:
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- Founders Interview
- Peers & Team Meeting