Our Engineering team build and run a scalable and modular PaaS backed by modern and promising technologies. What else? They genuinely seek what is best for their peers and are proud to allow developers around the world to fast-track cloud deployments without a headache.
As an Artifakt Site Reliability Engineer, your core mission is to manage, create, and improve our systems and platforms to make them highly reliable, performant, secure, and scalable.
What You’ll Do:
Create the SRE activity
- Ensure application and platforms meet our availability, performance, and reliability SLA;
- Contribute to improve quality, remove regressions and increase performance in cooperation with the Software Engineering team;
- Build the observability stack (monitoring, logging...) in cooperation with the Cloud Engineering team;
- Extract relevant insights from the platform through metrics/logs/event exploitation, dashboard creation and alerts optimization;
- Analyze performance dashboard based on metrics and event collected in the infrastructure to improve performance.
- Review and audit application code and platforms;
- Monitor, track, and prevent vulnerabilities;
- Ensure platforms deployed are up to date and secure.
- Be ready to scale to thousands of users and platforms;
- Automate updates, security, and compliance of official runtimes.
Quality of excellence
- Build the SRE team and spread expertise across Artifakt;
- Organize security audit(s) and certification(s) in cooperation with external partners.
You're a great fit for this role if:
You have +5 years of experience in software engineering with a proven practice as DevOps or SRE.
You show both leadership mindset and hands-on expertise to build activities from scratch and run it!
You are used to develop applications and you have advanced knowledge on guaranteed quality, performance, and reliability in a cloud environment.
You already secured a complete platform and monitored security event to be able to continuously improve security and reach market security standard (SOC2)
Your technical expertise/experience/practice also cover:
- Manage Kubernetes Cluster (CKA is a plus)
- Deploy, manage and monitor any types of middleware (database, cache, queuemessaging system, Elasticsearch...)
- Design, implement and automate any architecture on any cloud provider with cloud API or automation tools (Terraform)
- Design and implement a full monitoring and logging system based on Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, Fluentd, ES
Bonus if you are familiar with:
- 12 factors app and container compliant code
- Event-based architecture and cloud event pattern
- Distributed and asynchronous system
- Kubernetes Operator design pattern
- Go and NodeJS
Not sure you meet 100% of our expectations? We are also looking for potential. If your skillset matches some of it, please apply anyway!
Why you should join Artifakt
We are Artifakt - a PaaS that gives autonomy back to developers and helps companies to deploy, host, and manage web applications on scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure.
Our motto is Deploy fast, stay online!
Where we are heading:
We are a product-first company with a clear and powerful vision to drive cloud innovation.
We are techies at heart and it's our driving force to build a product trusted by companies and approved by developers.
We have many challenges ahead. It’s an exciting time to join us while we are getting ready to scale and to go global.
What's it like working at Artifakt:
We encourage our teammates to take ownership, innovate, and achieve remarkable results.
We build together a supportive environment where everyone has a voice, and we aim to offer the flexibility everyone needs to stay focused on what matters most.
We value diversity and deeply care for our teammates and customers.
We are looking for talented people who are:
- Fast learners and result-driven
- Customer-oriented and team players
- Creative and open-minded
Perks we offer:
- International team and work environment
- Hybrid remote policy and flexible work hours
- Personalized workstation setup
- Learning and career growth supports
What our interview process looks like:
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- Founders Interview
- Peers & Team Meeting