Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Our Sales Team powers Artifakt's entrance into the European market to change the way eCommerce players work, deploy fast, and stay online!
As an Artifakt Enterprise Sales, you work closely with BDR & Marketing Teams to turn leads into opportunities, promote the Artifakt product and ensure deals are closing, boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
New business & Sales
- Help build the Artifakt sales strategy in collaboration with company’s VP Sales.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and customer business needs.
- Qualify prospects according to the Artifakt ideal customer profile.
- Map out prospects' buying processes and identify the right stakeholders to build connections quickly.
- Maintain and grow confidence-inspiring relations with prospects and existing customers.
- Organize and conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and perfectly understand prospects' needs and requirements both business and technological.
- Clearly demonstrate how the Artifakt product and professional services stand out among competitors.
- Negotiate contracts (pricing and legal terms) to ensure deals are closing.
- Report to VP Sales on prospects, deals, and revenue results.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Keep CRM up-to-date and carry out prospect and customer follow-ups.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, partners, prospects, customers, and new sources of opportunities.
- Collaborate with Customer, Marketing, and Product Teams to continuously improve sales strategies, workflows, tools, and collateral materials (sales deck, contents, events, webinars, etc).
- Proven experience in a Sales or similar role for B2B SaaS/PaaS or Tech/IT services
- You are a master of the entire sales process and dynamics.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including closing).
- Determined and results-driven, rigorous, and organized.
- Experience with a CRM and other sales tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English—being able to communicate with international prospects is a must.
- Knowledge of cloud and DevOps solutions is a plus.
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team