Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Our Customer Team is in charge of customer onboarding, ensures product adoption, and customer success while providing the best technical support and application expertise to our customers.
As an Artifakt Solution Engineer, your core mission is to support and work with clients, follow product updates, and work with all teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering) to make sure our customers get to enjoy the best PaaS experience possible!
- Become the WordPress expert in the team.
- Help our clients (CTO, CDO, etc.) and users (developers) to deploy their WordPress platforms and to use the Artifakt Platform.
- Use your deep knowledge to improve our WordPress cloud platform: set up, configure, and update (performance, security, and resilience).
- Become a WordPress evangelist outside the company (documentation, blog posts, webinars, events, etc.)
- Manage our clients' WordPress projects.
- Reply to support tickets related to WordPress and work with the customer on their code, if necessary.
- Determine the precise customization needs (scripts, actions, parameters, etc.) when the native WordPress approach is not sufficient to meet them.
- Be the link between the technical teams (SRE / DevOps) and the business teams (CSM / Sales).
- Help the Sales Team with POCs & commercial proposals (target infrastructure, configurations, technical requirements, etc.).
- Knowledge of WordPress web development and related ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress architecture (5.3 to latest).
- Experience with migrating WordPress applications from one architecture to another.
- Experience continuous customer training, follow-up syncs, and answering customer questions.
- Ability to deal with urgent tickets and production environments.
- Mastering core web technologies (installation/configuration): WordPress, Nginx/Apache, CDN, Load balancer, MySQL, Varnish, ElasticSearch, Redis, Bash. etc.
- Cloud computing skills (AWS) and knowledge of the DevOps methodology.
- Good knowledge of Docker creation, deployment, and maintenance.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Symfony and Magento skills are a plus.
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team