Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Our Sales team powers Artifakt to the European market to change the way eCommerce companies deploying and managing their platforms!
As an Artifakt Business Development Representative you are the first contact with potential customers. Your main scopes are to: build awareness and adoption of Artifakt product, design and run lead generation campaigns to deliver high quality leads, boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities according to the Sales targets
- Identify prospects and find both tech and business decision makers' and sponsors' contacts
- Customize outbound lead generation campaigns (email, cold calls, social selling...)
- Develop creative and personalized strategies to engage and nurture prospects
- Identify and understand companies needs, contacts' role and leverage opportunities
- Deliver engaging presentations of Artifakt product and professional services
- Qualify prospects according to the Artifakt ideal customer profile
- Set up meetings between qualified prospects and Enterprise Sales Consultant
- Prepare the appointments and assist the Enterprise Sales Consultant
- Report to VP Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) leads and opportunities results
- Keep CRM up-to-date and carry out a prospects automated follow-up
- Analyze market trends, competitors, potentials partners and prospects, new sources of opportunities...
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to continuously improve sales strategies, workflows, tools and collateral materials (sales deck, contents, events, webinars...)
- Proven experience as a BDR or similar role for BtoB SaaS/PaaS or Tech/IT services
- Mastering lead generation strategies, process, tools and operations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with a CRM and other sales tools (Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator...)
- Cloud or eCommerce knowledge is a plus
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team