Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Our Customer Team is in charge of customer onboarding, ensures product adoption, and customer success while providing the best technical support and application expertise to our customers.
As an Artifakt Customer Success Manager, you will be leading end-to-end customer relations, from onboarding to run stages.
- Understand our customers' needs and provide infrastructure recommendations.
- Ensure a solid onboarding experience and process from day one.
- Lead migration web projects toward Artifakt with respect to the agenda.
- Provide training to end-users: both technical and non-technical.
- Write functional documentation (how-to, troubleshooting, etc.) and keep it up to date.
- Organize monthly/weekly follow-up meetings with our customers.
- Provide 1st level functional support and maintain our ticket backlog.
- Analyze Customer Team KPI and present a KPI report.
- Maintain CRM data up to date.
- Be responsible for meeting the SLA.
- Improve our internal customer process and tools.
You will also work in close collaboration with other teams in order to:
- share customer feedback with the Product Team.
- co-organize customer testimonials with the Marketing Team.
- collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and support business opportunities (presales, upsell, renewal).
- Proven experience as a Web Project Manager or Customer Success Manager in a tech B2B company.
- Working experience in a web agency or a tech SaaS/PaaS startup.
- Fluent in French and English—being able to communicate with international customers is a must.
- Knowledge of Cloud and DevOps solutions is a plus.
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team