Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Our Customer Team is in charge of customer onboarding to ensure product adoption and customer success; provide the best technical support and application expertise to our customers.
As an Artifakt Support Engineer (Cloud & DevOps) your core mission will be to support and work with clients, follow technical improvement of the product and work with all teams (product, sales, marketing, engineering) to get the best platform.
- Become a solution expert in the Customer team and share your expertise with our customers.
- Use your deep tech knowledge to improve our Cloud platform: setup, configure and update (performance, security and resilience).
- Manage our clients' projects from a technical perspective and help developers use the product & the platform.
- Reply to support tickets (application or infrastructure) and suggest improvements
- Identify and understand client’s needs (scripts, actions, parameters, etc.) and help them to improve their knowledge on the Artifakt Platform.
- Help Sales Team with POCs & commercial proposals (target infrastructure, configurations, technical requirements).
- Be part of the Artifakt adventure with external communications outside the company (documentation, blog posts, webinar, events, etc.).
- Core web technologies (Installation / configuration) : PHP/Symfony (Magento, Akeneo, Wordpress, Drupal), Nginx/Apache, CDN, Load Balancer, MySQL, Varnish, ElasticSearch, Redis, Bash...
- Cloud expertise (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Global system admin skills
- Know the right way to manage a project with DevOps methodology.
- Already dealt with Customer Support
- Good knowledge base of Docker & Kubernetes creation, deployment & maintenance.
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team