Artifakt is an all-in-one platform helping Developers deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
We aim to make the web faster and more secure by helping developers build and deploy better web applications
- We give Developers autonomy, agility and visibility over their work environment without worrying about Cloud platforms.
- We provide Enterprise with performing and secure websites while offering high availability through scalable and resilient Cloud infrastructures.
At Artifakt, we believe in people as the true unfair advantage to power our business to the next level. We place them at the heart of what we do and cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit and a creative culture.
Whether you're based in our Paris HQ or are a remote teammate, we're working together to build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice.
Good to know about us :
- We are tech-savvy at core and believe in agility and iteration to drive continuous improvement.
- We have a strong written culture and asynchronous based way of work.
- We believe that our multicultural power and diversity is a driving force to make our business grow.
Directly attached to Artifakt VP Sales, you’ll be working with Sales & Marketing Teams to detect, qualify and regularly deliver high quality leads. You’ll design tailored campaigns according to Sales targets. You’ll run these campaigns and monitor their effectiveness, always looking for improvements.
- Identify potential clients and gather relevant information.
- Conduct effective qualification through your deep understanding of Artifakt ideal customer profile, product value proposition and use cases.
- Customize Artifakt outbound activity (using emails, phone, social media...) and develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects.
- Identify sources of opportunities (events, partners, webinars...).
- Qualify leads from Marketing campaigns as potential Sales opportunities (moving leads through the Sales funnel).
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Product Teams to continuously improve lead generation strategy and tools.
- Document your activity in our CRM (keep it up-to-date).
- Build awareness and adoption of Artifakt product among all types of businesses. Our MARKET IS HUGE!
- You love selling !!! You have a proven experience in BtoB outbound lead generation
- Customer-oriented spirit
- Great communicator and content finder (outstanding writing and oral skills)
- Determined and result-driven, rigorous and organized
- Experience with CRM and sales tools (eg. Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator ...)
- You speak French and English
- eCommerce knowledge is a plus
- Cloud and Tech knowledge is a plus
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team